Want to hack a playstation? Dont want to spend money for hacking your PLAY STATION or X-BOX?

Check out these videos and articles that shows you how you can hack your PLAY STATION or X-BOX in your home, burn games for your PLAY STATION or X-BOX. Check OUT!!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Top 10's Funny SMS III

If being ugly would hurt, you would be in pain all day long.

If you have picture where you look old, keep them. In twenty years you can prove that you have not changed a bit.

If you really ressemble the picture on your ID, you are not fit enough to travel.

Ik would like to be a volcano... smoke all day and people say ... look he is working!

In case of fire read this message.....................................I SAID IN CASE OF FIRE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!

I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox!

This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number.We are truly sorry for the inconvenience

Ur cute gorgeous fine & dandy.really sexy u make me randy.ur good wiv ur mouth & also in bed …oops sorry wrong number 4get wot I said!

I saw sumthing in da shop window 2day.It was stunning sexy cute beautiful & adorable.I was supposed 2buy it4u till i realised it was my own REFLECTION

It is charming, incredibly handsome, extremely good, well shaped, horny,an animal in bed and it knows one French word ... MOI!!

Love me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody going ???

Mobile sex: push 1 for oral, 2 for anal, 3 for normal, 4 for a trio, 5 for SM and for everything ... dial my number!

My feelings for you are like the sea. " Wild and romantic ? " "No, they make me sick."

My mother in law walks five miles every day, I wonder where she is at this moment...

Nice perfume... but do you really need to marinate in it?

No comments: